Focus on prevention by applying systematic security of machinery equipment and human resource.
Support protection system which protects facilities’ and people’s safety.
Striving for, ‘zero security accident,’ through standardization, scientification and situational response tactics in operation.
- Protect the property from internal users and visitors
- Develop prevention policies through route analysis for management
- Personnel in duty responding to crisis based of expertise and experience
- Block the source of accident through field-dedicated management
- Complaint response scenario simulations
- Respond and gathering intel through fluent coordination with other agencies
- Assigning nearby employees to provide guidance and conduct field patrol
- Improve service qualities through periodic inspections and monitoring